We greatly value the views of parents and carers. Your views and ideas can help us make our school even better. There is always room for improvement, and we invite you to take part in our improvement journey. There are a number of ways you can tell us what you think;
* use the parents suggestion box in the main reception
* take part in parental surveys and consultation opportunities
* talk to your child’s teacher
* talk to a member of the Leadership Team. Call the school to make an appointment.
* Contact the Chair of Governors via the school office.
* Complete the online survey on the Ofsted Parent View website.
* Should you ever need to make a complaint, please follow the school’s Complaints Policy.
Please click here to see the following reports: